Webolutions Launches Responsive Website for MissionMode
Client Name: MissionMode
Client Website URL: www.MissionMode.com
Project Type: New Responsive Website Design & Development
MissionMode develops long-term customer relationships by delivering best-in-class incident management and notification solutions coupled with unparalleled customer support.
Specific Project Goals & Challenges
- Create a marketing focal point for all enterprise offers
- Create a simple and clean website design
- Create a responsive custom website design that will look good on any size device
- Create content that is useful to potential customers
Highlighted Solutions – This Website has the following Features and Functions:
- Assessment Tool – Readiness Survey – This custom tool guides site users through a series of questions to arrive at a Readiness Number. The tool also offers tips on how to improve the score and make sure the users organization is equipped to manage disruptive events. Check it out here: http://www.missionmode.com/be-ready/
- Salesforce Integration – Integration with website forms to Salesforce
- Knowledge Center – Provides access to all website users to the myriad of whitepapers, educational videos, webinars, case studies and product fact sheets that MissionMode has compiled over the years.
- Custom Page Templates – Interior pages of the site can have a featured image that will display at the top of the page with a treatment over the image.
- Custom Icons for Portal Areas – Site admins have the ability to choose portal areas for the homepage and select between 5 custom icons; Clipboard, Monitor, Cloud Download, Play Button and Phone. Each of the portal areas can have a unique title and link to an interior page of the website.
- Continuity Model – The homepage features a section that highlights the Continuity Model. Site admins can create a section title, add text and upload an image of the Continuity Model.
- Offering – Special section on the homepage that can highlight MissionMode offerings.
- Testimonials – Testimonial database that allows the website administrator to easily choose from testimonials to add to any page of the site. Can select multiple to rotate through on the homepage.
- Customer Logos – The ability to add their customer logos to the homepage of the website, users can scroll through and see all of the companies MissionMode has worked with.
- Custom Footer – Ability to create custom footer text for every page in the site, including a call to action.
- Homepages Slider – This section of the homepage allows for quick editing of images to highlight marketing messages. All sliders images will display with a treatment over the image, this offers a homogeneous look and feel.
- Responsive Site Design which provides resolution specific viewing and functionality experience on tablets and mobile phones
- A very simple to use Content Management System (CMS), which utilizes our Enhanced WordPress Platform™. This allows the ability to add new site pages, edit content, edit images & videos, edit forms and control all aspects of the site. It also seamlessly incorporates many key WordPress Plugins that greatly expand the functionality of these base tools.
- Social Sharing – This functionality is very simple for users to share content via their own social media networks
Please let us know what you think. We look forward to hearing from you!!
FREE Consult with a Web Development Expert
For more than 24 years, we've worked with thousands (not an exaggeration!) of Denver-area and national business leaders to help them achieve their business goals. Are YOU ready to take your website and business to the next level? We're here to inspire you to thrive. Connect with Webolutions, Denver's leading web design and digital marketing agency, for your FREE consultation with a web development expert.
Elvis Presley once flew in his private jet from Memphis to Denver’s Stapleton Airport just for a sandwich.