Webolutions Launches Responsive Website for Colorado Divorce Information
Client Name: Colorado Divorce Information
Client Website URL: www.ColoradoDivorceInfo.com
Project Type: New Responsive Website Creation
Harris Family Law has created Colorado Divorce Info as a free resource intended to help people with marital issues make the best possible decisions. As the largest family law practice in Colorado, Harris Family Law knows what questions you may have, in any stage of your decision making process from beginning to end. No matter what decisions you are facing, they have the information you need to make smart choices.
Specific Project Goals & Challenges
- Create a responsive website design that appeals to people seeking information before, during or after a divorce
- Organize content in a way that is very easy for users to navigate and understand
- Create content that is highly informational yet also easy to understand
- Ensure website user’s know that this is a free service provided by Harris Family Law
Highlighted Solutions – This Website has the following Features and Functions:
- Question and Answer Section – This section provides many commonly asked questions and related answers for easy access to information
- Custom Page Templates – Customized page templates allow some interior pages to look more like landing pages with a large custom image and the ability to add useful links to Articles, Support Resources and Answers to Your Questions, customized for each page depending on the page content
- Articles – This blog section is organized into divorce related topics. On the homepage these article categories have related imagery that conveys the content of the section.
- Support Resources – These guide visitors to non-legal resources they may need such as marriage counseling and financial advice
- Request a Consultation – This form makes scheduling a consultation very simple
- Ask a Free Legal Question – This form allows website users to submit a free legal question with no obligation
- Share Your Story – This form makes it easy for users to share their divorce related experiences with Colorado Divorce Information
- Responsive site design which provides resolution specific viewing and functionality experience on tablets and mobile phones
- An easy to use Content Management System (CMS), which utilizes our Enhanced WordPress Platform™. This allows the ability to add new site pages, edit content, edit images & videos, edit forms and control all aspects of the site. It also seamlessly incorporates many key WordPress Plugins that greatly expand the functionality of these base tools.
- Links to all social media channels – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Social Sharing – This functionality is very simple for users to share content via their own social media networks
Please let us know what you think. We look forward to hearing from you!!
FREE Consult with a Web Development Expert
For more than 24 years, we've worked with thousands (not an exaggeration!) of Denver-area and national business leaders to help them achieve their business goals. Are YOU ready to take your website and business to the next level? We're here to inspire you to thrive. Connect with Webolutions, Denver's leading web design and digital marketing agency, for your FREE consultation with a web development expert.
The dome of the Colorado state capitol is plated with real 24K gold.