I feel that people are at their best when they feel supported and nurtured. My goal is to provide support to the team when they need it. I strive to be a resource, a listening ear, and a problem solver. If our team is not at its best, we cannot provide the best to our clients. We always aim to please, and have been very successful with satisfying our clients and their professional needs.
· Human Resource Management
· Talent Management
· Creating and Updating Policies, Processes, and Procedures
· Employee Relations
Strategic - People who are especially talented in the Strategic theme create alternative ways to proceed. Faced with any given scenario, they can quickly spot the relevant patterns and issues.
Competitive - People who are especially talented in the Competition theme measure their progress against the performance of others. They strive to win first place and revel in contests.
Achiever - People who are especially talented in the Achiever theme have a great deal of stamina and work hard. They take great satisfaction from being busy and productive.
I am a Human Resources Manager with over 15 years of HR experience. I have progressively learned and mastered human resource management principles and have been able to effectively apply those to help companies grow.
Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc - 1996-current
Church Activities - 2009-current
· I have sung for the Pope.
· I LOVE candy…chewy mini sweetarts, skittles, appleheads, cherryheads, grapeheads, cry babies, and nerds.
· I am a Sci-fi geek. Yes, I actually love Star Trek AND Star Wars.
· I’m so much into the universe that I finally purchased a mega Orion telescope so that I can view deep space items, like nebulae and galaxies.
Every year Denver host the worlds largest Rodeo, the Western Stock show.