Digital Marketing professional with years of experience in email marketing strategy/execution and Project management. Extensive experience with cross-departmental special projects, process optimization, engagement analytics, HTML/CSS, training/development and team-building. Self-driven, ambitious with analytical initiative; able to effectively create and implement progressive protocols and rationale, tailored to any project, and skillfully adapt to new challenges.
· Create, build, and automate poignant and engaging email journeys tailored to the needs of our clients and Webolutions
· Provide clear and consistent communication and support for clients and our team
· Format and deliver insights and performance metrics with regular cadence reporting
· Analyze and optimize systems and protocols to enhance the client experience and streamline execution for our team
· Advocate solutions that not only, exceed the needs and expectations of our clients, but also pursue opportunities to continuously elevate the Webolutions brand
Achiever - People who are especially talented in the Achiever theme have a great deal of stamina and work hard. They take great satisfaction from being busy and productive.
Learner - People who are especially talented in the Learner theme have a great desire to learn and want to continuously improve. In particular, the process of learning, rather than the outcome, excites them.
Input - People who are especially talented in the Input theme have a craving to know more. Often they like to collect and archive all kinds of information.
I’m a mother, with a mind for strategy and need to “know more”. I started in data admin and analysis, and over the years gravitated to digital marketing, and suddenly? I was home. I found a field I was intended for, and one that ensures I’ll never stop learning.
· Was a professional tattoo artist for 6 years, trained by one of the most talented color bomb artist in Houston.
· Raised my 2 sisters and 3 kids of my own
· Rode competitively in the rodeo in my teen years
Denver lays claim to the invention of the