Since 1990, Portacool has been providing cooling comfort to areas that have traditionally been thought to be too hot, too open, too dirty or too difficult. Thirty years later, the company’s consistent growth rate and continued expansion in product lines has positioned it as a global leader in the portable evaporative cooling business with distributors in 50 U.S. states and 56 countries.
View The Website
We set out to create a website for Portacool that achieved key objectives.
- The ease of use for their customers
- The ease of use for administration by the company
- Enhanced functionality
We started by identifying which elements needed to be global and which elements and functions needed to be region-specific. We wanted to create a website that was very easy to manage but met the needs of each region, so this was crucial.
We love the end result!
- Bad Ass, Gritty, Rough and Tough Design
- Multi sites to manage sites for their unique geographic regions across the globe
- Language Translation
- Highlight products, retailers and rentals
- Easy to use product manager
- Product Comparision Tool
- The Right Portacool for Me – helps users select which product best meets their needs
The world's largest natural hot springs pool located in Glenwood Springs. The two-block long pool is across the street from the historic Hotel Colorado, a favorite stop of former president Teddy Roosevelt.