Case Study: ACC Community Education Social Media
Denver marketing agency Webolutions is now handling the ongoing social media community management for the ACC Community Education Program. ACC’s overarching goal for its social media is to generate more enrollments.
Client Name: ACC Community Education Program
Project Type: Ongoing social media management
Client Background: ACC Community Education offers hundreds of non-credit courses and programs and serves 5-6,000 students annually. Their goal is to provide innovative and responsive educational and economic opportunities in an accessible, inclusive environment that promotes success for students, employees and the community.
Project Goal: To increase overall enrollment for ACC Community Education Program
- Grow online audience and awareness through Facebook & LinkedIn
- Increase engagement with potential audience
- Develop content that is consistent and informative for each channel
- Motivate audience to enroll in new and current classes
- Social Media Asset Optimization – The client had established a Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and LinkedIn page to communicate with a current and prospective audience. Webolutions worked with the client, using Webolutions’ social media optimization best practices, to create an engaging and conversion-oriented experience on their current social pages for community and university news. These assets will be permanent parts of the Community Education Programs enrollment strategies and tactics. The Facebook Page acquired approximately 810 likes in its first month.
- Social Media Content Creation – The hands-on social media community engagement and management is conducted on an ongoing basis by Webolutions’ dedicated Social Media Strategist. Webolutions conducted social media influencer research, discover local community and incorporated findings into a content calendar through which the social media content publishing plan is managed.
- Social Media Contest Management – Webolutions took over ACC Community Education Instagram Contest. The contest encouraged students and community members to upload photos to Instagram with the theme “lovingcolorado”. At the end of the campaign, ACC Community Education Instagram account had grown from 0 to 45 new photo submissions.
- Social Media Advertising – Webolutions designed campaigns on Facebook for ACC Community Education Program targeting page growth, post engagement and increased awareness of ACC’s new equine program.
- Social Media KPI – Webolutions provides detailed monitoring, compilation and expert analysis of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for the Internet marketing campaigns. Webolutions created a file sharing system for the campaign and conducts regular meetings with the client to maximize the client’s Return on Investment (ROI) to exchange perspectives and continually improve results.
FREE Consult with a Web Development Expert
For more than 24 years, we've worked with thousands (not an exaggeration!) of Denver-area and national business leaders to help them achieve their business goals. Are YOU ready to take your website and business to the next level? We're here to inspire you to thrive. Connect with Webolutions, Denver's leading web design and digital marketing agency, for your FREE consultation with a web development expert.
Every year Denver host the worlds largest Rodeo, the Western Stock show.