Sales Coordinator Needed for Amazing Clients
Driven by Purpose
Celebrating our 26th year as a Denver-based, leading-edge Digital Marketing Agency, our team at Webolutions welcomes each day excited about the measurable, positive impacts we create for our diverse client base by living our purpose, “to Empower Passionate People to Thrive.”
Together, we experience the thrill of working with clients from engineering firms to animal sanctuaries, from enterprise software consultants to food commodity boards. Regardless of their vertical, our clients have one incredible common thread: the vision to do something amazing within their industry. By guiding them to create transformational goals, branding them to stand out in their market, helping them create a stronger culture, and implementing integrated marketing strategies designed to help them succeed, we make a real difference for our clients, their team members, and everyone they serve. Experiencing that difference in action brings us joy that goes beyond success and recognition.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who is a cultural add, not just a cultural fit, for our team. Someone whose passion shines in all they do. Someone who looks forward to helping us elevate who we are as they enjoy the excitement of being part of a thriving, value-based company. Let’s grow to new heights in 2020.
Guided by Values
Webolutions’ core values guide every decision we make – from strategy to our day to day interactions with each other and our clients. They’re simple, yet critical statements that fully express the unique environment we’ve intentionally created. They’re crucial to our success, approach, and culture. By living these values daily, we enjoy a culture where we celebrate one another daily. These values are:
We care about people
- We actively seek opportunities to delight and bring fun and excitement to others.
We continuously improve
- We embrace constant change. We learn and evolve to create new possibilities.
Our passion shines
- We deliver the unexpected. We view challenges as exciting paths for growth.
We own it
- We accept responsibility and honor commitments. We take the extra steps to exceed expectations.
We win together
- We help and collaborate to excel together. As our clients and communities thrive, so do we.
Thrilled by Relationships
A company is just an empty building until the people on the team show up. They bring their unique ideas, their talents, skills, innovation, and excitement to excel as individuals and as part of a team with like-minded professionals. In a world of innovation and change, we treat challenges as exciting opportunities to learn and grow as an organization. We work with our clients to help them build stronger companies and create great cultures because we love to see them succeed. We educate leaders to help them reach their goals and to help others in their communities to flourish because we believe that a rising tide lifts all boats. We work hard, collaborate and enjoy all that we achieve together because without each other, our success wouldn’t be possible.
Looking for Someone Special
Brief Position Overview
We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to join our successful sales team in this important role.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Coordinate and address all sales inquiries and sales opportunities from Webolutions existing clients
- Engage in timely and efficient communications (throughout the sales funnel) to meet our clients’ request and needs
- Document related contact information and the related opportunities in our CRM system
- Document the specifics of client requests and needs
- Collaborate with our team to evaluate solutions options and related budget estimates
- Scheduling of meetings to present recommendations
- Creating clear and accurate recommendation summaries
- Follow up on opportunities to further address client needs
- Create accurate Work Authorizations and receive signatures
- Schedule project kickoffs with the implementation team
- Coordinate Webolutions’ in-office marketing events
- Schedule follow up sales calls with contacts
- Set sales appointments with target business contacts
- Conducting targeted research, create target prospect lists in support of outbound sales
- Using LinkedIn, expand the connections in our network, share thought leadership information, and generate leads
- Strong Critical Thinking
You understand and can explain the data story as well as the emotional story. Our recommendations are market based and data-driven.
You enjoy and take pride in getting things done with little to no supervision.
- Highly Organized
You take charge, look for opportunities to own initiatives, prioritize and get things done.
- Attention to Detail
You prep, double check and take the time to make sure things are right. This dedication to detail comes naturally to you.
- Ability to Prioritize & Management Multiple Tasks
You enjoy being part of productive team, understand how to set priorities and enjoy a fast-paced challenge.
- You Demonstrate Confidence, Trust and Competence
You speak intelligently, engage people and people recognize that you know what you are doing.
- Friendly Personable and Engaging
You genuinely enjoy getting to know people, building rapport and creating great working relationships that can stand the test of time and change.
Your Experience & Skills
- Successful Sales Experience with Complex Technical Products
You have been successful in technology-related inside sales with complex technical products where documenting solutions and building client relationships was imperative.
- The Ability to Quickly Learn New Software Systems & Tools Quickly
You enjoy learning new software. These systems come easily for you and you quickly master online tools.
- Excellent Written Communications Skills
When you communicate via email, it is always well structured, organized and professional
Your Bonus Skills / Experience
- Digital Marketing Agency or Website Company Experience
You are familiar with and well versed in the offerings of a digital marketing agency and/or you understand how these strategies are implemented.
- Experience with CRM Marketing Automation
You have used and implemented marketing automations using one or more CRM systems
- Graphic Design Skills
You have expertise using the Adobe Creative Suite and are able to create basic designs.
Let’s Do Something Great Together We have lofty goals laid out for the next 10+ years. We are looking for a special individual who wants to find a home and bring their skills and talents to an environment where they can grow and flourish. We provide a great benefits package and will offer a salary commensurate with who you are, your skills and experience.